The following browsers are recommended: Google Chrome (you can install it by visiting www.google.com) or Internet Explorer, versión 9 or later.
1. I write my license number but it does not work.
If your license number or NPN has zeros (0) at the beginning the number, avoid using them.
2. The system does not accept my data. What do I do?
In addition, if your User Type is "individual", please enter your Date of Birth as indicated, m/d/yyyy (without zeros at the beginning the number). Example: If your date of birth is January 5, 1988, the correct way to write it is 1/5/1988 and if your date of birth is 22 February 1965, the correct way to enter it is 2/22/1965. The diagonal symbol (/) is validated by the system. If the system gives you the following "Invalid User" error, make sure you entered the correct information requested by the system, following the correct parameters as illustrated. The OCS has a tutorial, that can be accessed by clicking here.
3. There is an error on the screen that says "Mathematical Error":
Be sure to complete the Income and Turnover Detail tables, the total of these must match.
4. There is an error on the screen that says: "Commissions paid to third parties must match":
If you do not pay commissions to a third party DO NOT complete the third table, otherwise you will have a mathematical error.
5. Is there any tutorial video?
Yes, to see it, click here
IMPORTANT DATA FOR ALL USERS
(must include: name, license number issued by the OCS and a brief description of the problem).
3. To enter the system, click here or from your browser, on your computer, at the following address: http://ocs.pr.gov. Press Portal Log In in the upper right corner of the screen. Here you will find the user manual with instructions. Use the manual index to refer to the transaction you want to complete and click on the section that interest you. The manual will illustrate step by step how to complete teh report. You can also access the manual by clicking here.
If your license in Producer or Authorized Representative, you must complete the Annual Business Report and the Annual Employment Report. Also, if you only had a provisional license diring the year you do not need to complete the report.
Remember, the deadline is March 31st.
Failure to complete your report on or before that date will result in fines and you will not be able to renew your license.